THE FOUNDRY STUDENTS
Here at The Foundry Church, we are committed to the students of this community and helping them grow and develop. Your student will receive solid Biblical teaching as well as spiritual & practical guidance that helps reclaim God’s intended reality. All groups meet at The Foundry Church in the Student Center.
If you have any questions please call or email our Youth Development Minister, Mitchell Dohm at 407.366.7714 or email@example.com
Wednesday Night- The Party
High School and Middle School
We meet together every Wednesday for a time of Worship, Teaching and discovery of who we are and what our place in the world is. We hope you will join us and look forward to seeing you.
Sunday Night High School Lifegroup
6:30 – 8:00 pm
Every Sunday night we meet at The Foundry Church for a night of fellowship. We hang out and talk about life, our struggles and how we can bring about the best version of ourselves and the best version of our world.
Sunday Morning Middle School Lifegroup
10:31 – 11:30 am
Every Sunday morning our Middle Schol students meet in the Student room for a fun time of hanging out and building relationships with each other. We learn more about the Bible, ourselves, and our role in the task of reclaiming God’s intended reality.
Mission Trip 2018
We are so excited to announce this year that the youth from TheFoundryStudents will be headed to New Orleans with Adventures in Missions this summer on a Missions trip!
We are still finalizing some of the details but I’d like to let you know everything we know so far:
- Dates: 6/17-6/22
- Cost: $700 – Includes the following: Food, Lodging, Flight, T-Shirt
- How will we get there? We are going to fly.
- What will we do when we are in N.O.? Helping with the homeless in a rehabilitation center and with Katrina relief, help with local youth, team bonding activities.
- What if I cannot afford it? We are getting a jump on all of this so that we can get started on fund raisers. We will also be able to offer some scholarships.
- Who can come? This will be a high school only event and there will also be an application process to ensure that the hearts of those attending are in the right place